You gonna go home and dye your hair blonde after work? :crying:

Nah been there done that all threw high school I had bleached hair:doh::nono: I have blonde hair to begin with :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1720791359554.gif

The son of our neighbour who died phoned yesterday to give us first option to buy the plot for 30,000 euros......5,000 sq metres..

Hubby has been told...in no uncertain terms...if he does.. he'll be divorced........:biggrin:...

No Way we are mortgaging up to buy it just because he doesn't want neighbours.......:shrug:..

What size house is on the property? 30k sounds pretty good for half a hectare and a house

For that price, "How ya doin neighbor"! :rofl:

What size house is on the property? 30k sounds pretty good for half a hectare and a house

For that price, "How ya doin neighbor"! :rofl:

Cabin....and it is buggered @Cerebral Goo :pass: ..but under 10 grand would get you a decent used livable sized one....and you wouldn't have to worry about getting some decent smoke when you got here....:pighug:...I could stick an extra pot in for you.....:biggrin:

Price for a 500 sq mtr building plot in our town...60-90,000 euros ....yup... middle of the Costa Blanca..10 minutes from the coast....
Ferry ride to Ibiza....:eyebrows:

Screenshot_20240712-172341.png

Cabin....and it is buggered @Cerebral Goo :pass: ..but under 10 grand would get you a decent used livable sized one....and you wouldn't have to worry about getting some decent smoke when you got here....:pighug:...I could stick an extra pot in for you.....:biggrin:

Price for a 500 sq mtr building plot in our town...60-90,000 euros ....yup... middle of the Costa Blanca..10 minutes from the coast....
Ferry ride to Ibiza....:eyebrows:

View attachment 1693671
Can i borrow 95,000€?? :eyebrows::bighug::crying:

Back