Hubby has a knife obsession..:biggrin:... this is his newest...not high end... around 30 euros....but it was only when it got here i realised...he doesn't ruddy cook...the only domestic duties he does is chopping lettuce for the chickens..if I forget....:crying:....

View attachment 1709524

Looks like I got a new knife....sigh.......:crying:
Here’s my 50$ amazon special nakiri ….

Holds a surprisingly sharp edge, for the price…. Has some good weight to it too… :pass: Handmade by robot hands :rofl::rofl:
IMG_3250.jpeg

This is my favorite knife…. It’s a hand forged chef’s knife… really great quality, not cheap, but it will last forever…View attachment 1709525

Class @Frankthetank :headbang: ....

IMG_20240929_135651_465.jpg

That's my go to knife on the left...from the minute I picked it up it felt right in my hand.

The one on the right is the one hubby bought....:biggrin:... because if you have one knife you really like...why not have two...exactly the same.....right...?.....:doh:

Except they are not...the one on the right has less flexibility..right through the knife that makes it a bit prone to flick out if it hits a problem..
But...it is there incase the other one hasn't been washed....:biggrin:

So far no pain meds at all, not even Aleeve. Woke up with no back pain so we'll start the day and see how long it lasts.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat :bighug: ..no pain....?......you sure you woke up in the right body.....?.....:pighug:

Back