A guy I know said he smokes nine × 1gm joints during his workday, and I know he dabs rosin all evening.

I keep my tolerance down and usually use less than ½ gm per day...a bit more when pain is exceptional.

I'm curious. I know it might be a personal question but in "flower equivalent" how much do you guys use in a day?

1000003281.jpg

A guy I know said he smokes nine × 1gm joints during his workday, and I know he dabs rosin all evening.

I keep my tolerance down and usually use less than ½ gm per day...a bit more when pain is exceptional.

I'm curious. I know it might be a personal question but in "flower equivalent" how much do you guys use in a day?
I smoke 3 almost half gram joints per day at work. Usually half at a time. And go through maybe another 2 grams of flower when I'm off the clock. I actually smoke less when I have a day off :pass:

Last edited:

I don’t keep track, but I dab all day long, and once in the middle of the night….to control severe chronic pain, PTSD and insomnia. If it wasn’t weed, it would be pharma. I only use weed, no other things, including over the counter or booze….:lildab:

Back