Morning Kittens. :coffee2: Been sitting here sipping coffee and listening to this 1/2 a percocet calling my name. Back tweaking but gotta get past 7am to stay on schedule.

For real though. Had some when I had a herniated disc... Thought about them for a long while after...

What's up grow crew! Good mornin @Frankthetank @Mossy @Atulip @Bill.de.Cat @Lil Dab @KingRatt and anyone else I missed!

Mossy - Glad to hear your hubs is on the mend.

Bill.de.Cat - Nice to read that you're nearly back up and functioning. Hope the storm didn't mess up your neck of the woods too bad. FL?

Atulip - Have a nice one dude!

Lil Dab - Fishin on the schedule?

KingRatt - Get some sleep man, I see you working nights just based on post times.

Aight, I'm heading back to work, picked up an extra day. Not super happy about it but I gotta buy a new suit and the 12hr shift should cover it. Free suit, just work a whole extra shift! Hahaha. I'll be lurkin if it's slow, catch y'all later.

What's up grow crew! Good mornin @Frankthetank @Mossy @Atulip @Bill.de.Cat @Lil Dab @KingRatt and anyone else I missed!

Mossy - Glad to hear your hubs is on the mend.

Bill.de.Cat - Nice to read that you're nearly back up and functioning. Hope the storm didn't mess up your neck of the woods too bad. FL?

Atulip - Have a nice one dude!

Lil Dab - Fishin on the schedule?

KingRatt - Get some sleep man, I see you working nights just based on post times.

Aight, I'm heading back to work, picked up an extra day. Not super happy about it but I gotta buy a new suit and the 12hr shift should cover it. Free suit, just work a whole extra shift! Hahaha. I'll be lurkin if it's slow, catch y'all later.
Good morning my friend :d5: Have a great day :pass:

Mornin freaks! Happy Caturday!

Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 2.09.07 PM.png

Morning Kittens. :coffee2: Been sitting here sipping coffee and listening to this 1/2 a percocet calling my name. Back tweaking but gotta get past 7am to stay on schedule.
1727529770821.gif

:pighug::crying:

Back