Morning Kittens. :coffee2: Been sitting here sipping coffee and listening to this 1/2 a percocet calling my name. Back tweaking but gotta get past 7am to stay on schedule.

Bugger... :pighug: .... when the pain kicks in before the next pain killers are due...good luck with your schedule...:bighug:...

Any chance of a beer this afternoon if you get all your chores done....?....:cheers:...

Good morning @Mossy 🌞 im actually at home now. The kids are sleeping and Boris is cuddled up with my youngest right now. Im just playing on the phone til i fall asleep. Have an awesome day im zonking out any minute now 🫠😴

Enjoy your weekend.... :pass:

1727524010589.gif

Happy Caturday :smokeout:

Bugger... :pighug: .... when the pain kicks in before the next pain killers are due...good luck with your schedule...:bighug:...

Any chance of a beer this afternoon if you get all your chores done....?....:cheers:...
Well haven't had a beer in a few month, occasionall I'll hit the local and have a couple Corona N/A's.......since I mostly drank it cause I like the taste it works out cause I can't tell any difference. Since I'm taking them on my own, it's all self imposed, so I make sure I really need it before I take it and only enough to allow me to do what I need to do in other areas of my life, like normal household chores. Last night was the first time in almost a month I've been able to cook a full dinner start to finish without having to go lie down a couple times.

Back