do a search for ruby twist injector on you tube. Lots of info

Ya, all the good vids are age restricted and they locked shit down. I've tried a lot of methods to circumvent the new blocks. They are hardcore about age verification now. I am not scanning or uploading a pic of my drivers license and a selfie to prove it's me. Fuggers....

BUT! I will look into that particular device.

Ya, all the good vids are age restricted and they locked shit down. I've tried a lot of methods to circumvent the new blocks. They are hardcore about age verification now. I am not scanning or uploading a pic of my drivers license and a selfie to prove it's me. Fuggers....

BUT! I will look into that particular device.
If this is it looks too damn complex and complicated for me! I’m more of a 1 button kinda guy….but i can also do the pointer finger workout and operate a torch trigger when the time calls for it! Thats rather often btw! ;) :eyebrows::crying::lildab:

@Entombed ......this is my vape. I like the microdose bowl. If you play around with the temp you can get some super terpy hits. :pass:
20240926_200729.jpg

Good Evening @PinkyNotTheBrain .......how are you doing? Did you get the test results?
:d5: :pass:

Ya Testosterone out of whack still, low this time and they pretty convinced it's my pituitary gland cuz I was having blurry vision when the tests were coming up high... CT shows im retaining some fluid still. But she said it's a small amount so i have to get it drained and tested for the bacteria but they seem to think im over it and just have some leftover fluid around the liver so sounds like im improving. All the waiting is annoying but other than that I'm in good spirits mostly

@JP1 the leg is at it again! :shrug::rofl:
1727403458057.gif

I tried to post this when he hit the 60yarder but another gif i was gonna add was being slow loading and kept freezing up the site on me so i forgot all about it! Nows as good a time as any tho! ;) :d5::rofl:

Back