What's going on crew? I got my workout in, loaded/started the dishwasher, fed the cats, ate, and now I think I'm gonna load the vape!

Also I just learned about "Ball Vapes" last night while doing some reading. What do y'all think of ball vapes?
Best vape I own......Ruby Twist Injector.

I like how this is ok in the video yet cuss words had to be edited out! :shrug::rofl:

1727401791743.png

Best vape I own......Ruby Twist Injector.

Tell me more! I've been trying to figure out how they work and where you load your herbs into. I see videos of people using them but I haven't come across a good idiot new guy guide to how to use the thing.

If I understand correctly, the "head" has the rubies in it. You heat that part and then? Press it on top of your normal bowl? Or is there a bowl you load that is attached to the heated part?

Tell me more! I've been trying to figure out how they work and where you load your herbs into. I see videos of people using them but I haven't come across a good idiot new guy guide to how to use the thing.

If I understand correctly, the "head" has the rubies in it. You heat that part and then? Press it on top of your normal bowl? Or is there a bowl you load that is attached to the heated part?
1727402227185.gif

1727402262281.gif

do a search for ruby twist injector on you tube. Lots of info

Back