Oh…. And the dmv took about seven minutes, total. The lady said I was the only customer since yesterday morning :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
Frank, we might need to talk. Are you sure youre in America? Even when i was in Apache Junction, Arizona , where we didnt even have sidewalks(they still dont unless you go “downtown” even there the dmv had a wait.where houses were like an 8th of a mile from each other, where we had one bus line,. And rent wasnt that cheap. I think you might have found a gem!

Good evening y’all! I paid up on the sleep debt today! Been burning the candle a bit at both ends and its been catching up with me. I feel great now, on my way to work with Boris, weve been walking to work since i got hit by a car on my scoot and he loves this walk. Its only about 3/4 of a mile but he has alot of friends he says hi to now on the way so he gets super excited when its time to leave now and its gosh damn adorable. Well im almost to work now, hope everybody is doing well. Im ramping up here for something big(to me at least lol) and im stoked for the journey ahead. Let the love flow and dont take no shit! ❤️🙏🌱

There used to be an Infused food forum. Maybe it can be revived?

Good idea @VitaMan ...:headbang:...if you set it up and see if you can get some traffic... I'll make it a stickie for you......:bravo:

Back