If you need a sticker to tell people who you are, you aren't.
The account wasn’t the dude who was driving unless i searched it wrong! Could definitely tell the dude in the car wasn’t the dude in pic on the profile! Plus only 1900 followers! Probably the dudes unathletic brother who didn’t make the big time! :shrug::haha::rofl:

Nowhere has smoking rooms here. Last time I stayed at a hotel there was a smoke-toke-vape gazebo about a 5 minute walk from the resort.

I get protecting kids and agree with the proximity rules but weed is loud. They know about it. We can hope they wait until they are adults...

It was illegal and harder to get but I was toking and doing psychedelics from age 13. Way too soon.
We have some older hotels that still have smoking rooms on the top floor. Gotta call and check before you book but most of the chain ones have it since if they haven't been renovated recently:pass:

You sure it's McLaren? Something tells me anyone with the money for one of those isn't putting stickers on a 1/2 million dollar car:nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ya it was this same car! It was just a small cowboys logo sticker and an IG account name sticker! Guess if u are young and rich u don’t give a shit! :shrug::crying:
467713B5-F784-4FEA-B63D-1C2FCA0DBF95.jpeg

I didn’t take a pic today cuz figured he was sitting on other side of the window watching me scope his ride…..probably a common occurrence but still!

Back