Good Morfnoevight All! EO, dabs later.

Ham and eggs.

IMG_20240922_071043858.jpg

View attachment 1708310

Got a coupe of weeks of renovation to do 🛠️ as the owner before had like 10 dogs pissing everywhere. And then there is 2 rooms upstairs. So it’s going to be piss haha. Don’t worry, got all brand new stuff that’s needed. But it’s an heck of a job to do.

How about you?
Use shellac to seal all of the pissy floors that will be covered after treating with bleach. Put it on heavy so it runs in all of the cracks.

Thanks bud how much? This the one you been tryna get rid of ? Im hoping mine is just the remote thing. If it gets turned off by the remote it has to be turned back on that way. The switch on the light won't do anything if it's turned off by remote:shrug:
No thats a medic grow 420 light and its big and made for a 4x4 at minimum! The kingbrite u can have buddy its just sitting in a box in my closet! :d5:

No thats a medic grow 420 light and its big and made for a 4x4 at minimum! The kingbrite u can have buddy its just sitting in a box in my closet! :d5:
The medic grow light is heavy and big and would prob cost an arm and a leg in shipping!

Damn u just when i got that song outta my head…..

Boom boom shellac a lacka lacka boom :shrug::crying:

Could have been "Flintstones...... meet the Flintstones there the Yaba daba................" Most likely to play in my head for hours now.

Back