:pass:Afternoon my friend
1000026952.gif

1000026954.gif

Good morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs :lildab:

Chicken Tonkatsu and zucchini. The chicken is bland compared to pork next time I will rub it with seasoning before breading. We have some of these left over to make chicken sandwiches.
IMG_20240920_191212327.jpg

Basic sausage and scrambled egg breakfast. It was the jams that stole the show here and the espresso was good!
IMG_20240921_074527794.jpg

"if I ever have drank" is grammatically correct in context, right?

Since you asked: I am sorry but Sister Lavinia would have stabbed me though the heart with her javelin pointer for that one.

2024-09-21_12-00-14.jpg

If I close my eyes I can hear her blaring words say exactly that :yoinks: she was scary. :rofl:

Good morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs :lildab:

Chicken Tonkatsu and zucchini. The chicken is bland compared to pork next time I will rub it with seasoning before breading. We have some of these left over to make chicken sandwiches.
View attachment 1708202

Basic sausage and scrambled egg breakfast. It was the jams that stole the show here and the espresso was good!
View attachment 1708203

Since you asked: I am sorry but Sister Lavinia would have stabbed me though the heart with her javelin pointer for that one.

View attachment 1708201

If I close my eyes I can hear her blaring words say exactly that :yoinks: she was scary. :rofl:

i....have drunk....mickeyz, many timez :cheers: ppp (in this case, "ppp" meaning "past participle person" ;) )

Back