I have plenty of space outdoors but i am extremely limitied, a 2’x2’ barely even fits
I had a 2×2 for many years. I could get up to 4 ounces out of it which sometimes got me through to the next harvest. An expert could get more.

With slight modification to a different closet I could put in a 3×3.

Even a slight upgrade more than doubled my space and I get way more out of the same 3 plants plus It's much easier to reach in there and care for them.

If I could I would have a 4×4 for sure!

hmmmm, "san diego studio" View attachment 1707749 ....that meanz u pay around $20k/mon for rent, right-? :rofl: :doh: ppp
Thats New York….but they include free rats with every dwelling! ;) :yoinks::crying:

1726717946807.gif

I had a 2×2 for many years. I could get up to 4 ounces out of it which sometimes got me through to the next harvest. An expert could get more.

With slight modification to a different closet I could put in a 3×3.

Even a slight upgrade more than doubled my space and I get way more out of the same 3 plants plus It's much easier to reach in there and care for them.

If I could I would have a 4×4 for sure!
If i had the space it would be no issue and in the future im sure i will have slace but for now im still gonna grow my own, i also do 6 plants outdoor in 5 gallon pots at another location so this is teally just to hone my skills and get some proper indoor to add to the outdoor variety. I will grow where i am, if it has to be in a shoebox lol. Idle hands do the devils work and having something to take care of everyday helps me stay out of harms way. I also have a turtle, and well Boris of course..

If i had the space it would be no issue and in the future im sure i will have slace but for now im still gonna grow my own, i also do 6 plants outdoor in 5 gallon pots at another location so this is teally just to hone my skills and get some proper indoor to add to the outdoor variety. I will grow where i am, if it has to be in a shoebox lol. Idle hands do the devils work and having something to take care of everyday helps me stay out of harms way. I also have a turtle, and well Boris of course..
A guard turtle for your grow! Cheaper to feed than a Pity...

I have no unshaded outdoor space but I'm happy with what I have inside.

May I suggest a cliff house in La Jolla
San Diego is a huge city, i grew up on the border of the US and Tijuana Mexico, about 20-25miles south of La Jolla in Chula Vista. That place is like another world lol. I used to work for a private school run by the church of scientology, no im not a scientologist hahaha, and no they didnt try to convert me haha. But it took me 3.5hrs to get to work on the bus, it wascaround the corner from a Lamborghini dealership. I think tuition back then was almost 80k, for kindergarten. It tripped me out.

A guard turtle for your grow! Cheaper to feed than a Pity...

I have no unshaded outdoor space but I'm happy with what I have inside.
Thats all that matters, and i have a dog, belgian shepherd. The turtles probably more ferocious tho lol. And before anybody judges me, he is a service animal amd goes to both work and school with me and is never left alone in a tiny apartment. We also have a dog park across the street we go to at least twice a day. Boris is the dog on the right, with his little “sister” Bela. She lives with my kids and their mom.
IMG_0181.jpeg

What stuff did you have go bad? :pass:
Thanks for the reps buddy. This is the stuff like a liquid version of mosquito dunks. Guy at the dro store showed it to me. Its for ponds and one drop does like 100 gals. So should nuke the soil of anything. I mix 1/2 gal at a time. Lol 200 times stronger.
IMG_2867.jpeg

Back