I knew there was a Djinn or some Blair witch shit in that pen when I brought it into the house. I think a light flickered a little bit. And that night I woke up with a cramp in my anus.
...not where you put it.....
BTW how was your pH?
:crying:

bud that was caterpillar damage, not bad i was expecting alot more, she came out good and ill probably get an ounce and a half off of her. Not bad for letting it grow itself in old recycled soil with no love until early flowering lol i snipped a little bud about the size of half my thumb on accident oops! Im pretty happy overall will just gotta be on the lookout for caterpillar poop during trim and toss all that ish!
Just smoke that shit!

Back in the 70s we got a brick of Mexican and there was a beetle I there. It was smoked.

I don't remember any ill effects but then again.....

I knew there was a Djinn or some Blair witch shit in that pen when I brought it into the house. I think a light flickered a little bit. And that night I woke up with a cramp in my anus.
Like this?
butt-pucker.gif

Yesterday I picked up 3× ½ gram "Blue Lobster" doobies. Double infused with resin, cannabis derived terps, and diamonds. Listed at over 60%!

It took me all day to smoke one and I was totally blasted each time. Tasty blueberry grape but HARSH on the exhale.

By the last ¼ it was so sticky I couldn't even draw from it or keep it lit. It's like hash so I loaded it into a pipe for after today's physio.

Going forward I will break them up and put it in a pipe.

enjoyable? For sure. Would I buy it again? Nope.

Back