I knew there was a Djinn or some Blair witch shit in that pen when I brought it into the house. I think a light flickered a little bit. And that night I woke up with a cramp in my anus.
Mmmm….. you’re supposed to store the pen IN THE SOLUTION….. not your ass, dude. Honest mistake, I’m sure…. But you’ll want to remedy that situation fairly soon….

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

You know it was just a matter of time before I threw some shrimp on the Barbie, Mac'n'Cheese, corn on the cob.

IMG_20240916_175050499.jpg

The Espresso today is a Mocha Java African blend roasted fullcity+ and 8 days off the roast - very very good! The eggs were poached in tomato, fire roasted pepper and onion reduction. served over a pork smash burger and crispy fried hashbrowns. Fresh nectarine finished the meal.

IMG_20240917_073354985.jpg

It does not look like it to me? It would be helpful if you turned off the grow lights and use Daylight (5000k color) or flash to take pictures for diagnostics.

I only use my IPhone :shrug: @Olderfart @Mossy @Mañ'O'Green @N/A-Greengo are some of the folks you want to talk to pretty sure they all use actual cameras with special lenses :headbang::pass:
Most of the time I just use my phone now. I have had several digital cameras in the sub $500 range and none of them take very good pictures compared to film. The only way to improve digital is with really good lighting when taking the picture and focus stacking. Then you can rival film with a good camera $1800 range and good lens $$$.

Forget about your old lenses and just get a Cannon Bridge camera. Point and press for people like me....or you can get fancy with it if you are so inclined.....:photog:...but the point being...you don't have to be a photographer to get decent shots.

Download straight from the camera to your 'puter/tablet.

Couldn't be simpler.
I am in the cheap camp, I reduce the frame size format for web posting you simply do not need a huge high detail file for internet posting and my phone is plenty good enough. Most little point and shoot cameras are definitely up to the task.

So i ended up pulling the outdoor photo as it was starting to foxtail and all the autos are showing sex and i want to stay legal. I cut off maybe 2 grams of dead bud that was caterpillar damage, not bad i was expecting alot more, she came out good and ill probably get an ounce and a half off of her. Not bad for letting it grow itself in old recycled soil with no love until early flowering lol i snipped a little bud about the size of half my thumb on accident oops! Im pretty happy overall will post further in the grow journal. The plant🌱:
IMG_1811.jpeg
IMG_1812.jpeg
the dead buds😢:
IMG_1810.jpeg
and the nug I accidentally lopped off🤫 classic example of foxtailing:
IMG_1815.jpeg
trichs are mostly cloudy with a few amber and a few clear scattered around, im happy, just gotta be on the lookout for caterpillar poop during trim and toss all that ish!

Back