That’s what I’m saying, she’s getting ready to foxtail…. Could be genetics, could be feed, could be the man on the moon…. A lot of strains do it. I usually ignore the foxtail parts, and focus on the trichomes on the main body of the buds to determine harvest time. :pass:
I just thought some strains did it and some didn’t! But as i begin to learn more i realize that i know less lol if that makes snse hahaha

My photographs suck ass. I'm thinking about upgrading from my Samsung Galaxy S10 "smart" phone to a real camera. Maybe a DSLR that can use my old SLR lenses from before digital was invented. The only photography threads I found on here are very old. Any suggestions?

Forget about your old lenses and just get a Cannon Bridge camera. Point and press for people like me....or you can get fancy with it if you are so inclined.....:photog:...but the point being...you don't have to be a photographer to get decent shots.

Download straight from the camera to your 'puter/tablet.

Couldn't be simpler.

Im going in there with chapstick on my lips ready to kiss that ass like “yes sir/no mam” , and “no-one has ever been more correct your royal highness!”

No point fighting battles you aren't going to win... :pass:...I hope they go easy on your pocket.

Back