My photographs suck ass. I'm thinking about upgrading from my Samsung Galaxy S10 "smart" phone to a real camera. Maybe a DSLR that can use my old SLR lenses from before digital was invented. The only photography threads I found on here are very old. Any suggestions?

Morning everybody! Got court today for “driving an electric scooter without a license!” Wish me luck, i thought i was following the rules but they changed. Have a great day, may your face be battered with blessings like Fabio’s was with that seagull lol!❤️🙏🌱

I dont see any signs of that. Is it showing signs of newly developed female flowers and tightly bunched pistols? Could just be fattening up, ive seen some plants fatten that way. The pic isnt very clear when you zoom in and i cant see the rest of the plAnt at lower budsites and nodes and such.

Somethings up with her 🤷
That’s what I’m saying, she’s getting ready to foxtail…. Could be genetics, could be feed, could be the man on the moon…. A lot of strains do it. I usually ignore the foxtail parts, and focus on the trichomes on the main body of the buds to determine harvest time. :pass:

Morning everybody! Got court today for “driving an electric scooter without a license!” Wish me luck, i thought i was following the rules but they changed.
1726585518669.gif

Hopefully this isn’t you by the end of the day….. you never know when the judge will have a bad day…

1726585596877.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

My photographs suck ass. I'm thinking about upgrading from my Samsung Galaxy S10 "smart" phone to a real camera. Maybe a DSLR that can use my old SLR lenses from before digital was invented. The only photography threads I found on here are very old. Any suggestions?

I only use my IPhone :shrug: @Olderfart @Mossy @Mañ'O'Green @N/A-Greengo are some of the folks you want to talk to pretty sure they all use actual cameras with special lenses :headbang::pass:

Back