@420Forever that's my friend haha! Careful, she used to bud tend; she probably knows where you buy your weed!
1726341651117.gif

….cause he sure can’t grow his own amiright :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

I did many a drug in my younger days but hallucinogenic drugs (well shrooms or acid but X was a diff story) to me were never a “go get my mack on” kinda drug but who am i to judge! :shrug::d5::crying:

View attachment 1707141

Trying to concentrate on her body while she’s naked and you’re seeing visuals….:yoinks::rofl:

View attachment 1707142
That is one funny thought that I could just see.............. I know I have been there and done that but it never looked like twice eaten pork don't think it would have slowed me down much. Now hell even the pork sounds NAH I can't do twice eaten pork. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Speaking of pork, I bought some loin chops to do Tonkatsu but just did that. So I think I will grind it up with some bacon and make smash burgers.

Went to heaven with a baked potato for dinner last night.

IMG_20240913_155806974.jpg

Why do I get the feeling that Lord Dabenstein’s dab rig looks suspiciously like a repurposed Crown Royal bottle…?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:
Nah but he does hide his stash in the purple velvet bag! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

IMG_1366~2.JPG

Prawn cocktail anyone....?...:chef:...

200w (9).gif

Coffee........?.....

9605d17b-e91d-4712-8178-317f51c80a4e_text.gif

Milk duds...?..........

Okay... breaking the staff stash box open..........

weed-half-baked.gif

Back