Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Anu must be in the garage, Happy Caturday!
IMG_20240914_104619215.jpg

She brought this portable dab rig, the Lookah Dragon Egg. It rips HARD.

View attachment 1707097
View attachment 1707098
She might be a keeper, then again she will probably take the Lookah when she leaves.

snicker3.gif

Don’t be too hasty…..we haven’t seen the quality of the dabs she’s bringing with the lookah…. :haha: :lildab:
Someone say dabs….???….
image.jpg

Just got home and got the car unloaded and about to take a shower but i needed some pre-shower dabs to get my mojo back into chillax mode! Gonna go run some orders here in a bit but i will be equally stoned when i go make that happen! :eyebrows::headbang::lildab::rofl:

Don’t be too hasty…..we haven’t seen the quality of the dabs she’s bringing with the lookah…. :haha: :lildab:

hey, with enuff shroomz in him, Hobbezy could give a shit less about dab quality....i mean, i've been wrong before, but....:coffee: ppp

hey, with enuff shroomz in him, Hobbezy could give a shit less about dab quality....i mean, i've been wrong before, but....:coffee: ppp
I did many a drug in my younger days but hallucinogenic drugs (well shrooms or acid but X was a diff story) to me were never a “go get my mack on” kinda drug but who am i to judge! :shrug::d5::crying:

1726339400439.gif

Trying to concentrate on her body while she’s naked and you’re seeing visuals….:yoinks::rofl:

1726339517654.gif

Back