Maybe not WDA. It is a 78-82 day finisher, depending on pheno. Bobby’s Widow is 65 days. The very fast ones are smaller, of course. Daz’s Blue Microverse is 60-70 days.
1726187021551.gif

1726187060828.gif

That care pack had 4 strains and i do remember 1 u said that about being under 60 days….maybe the bm X sour hound cross but who knows! :shrug::crying: :d5:

Wanna know something fucked up? That weird lookin' kid in the movie Deliverance didn't actually play the banjo when he and the other guy on guitar played Dueling Banjos. He wore a shirt with slits cut out the back that let an actual banjo play put his arms through to play, and shot at an angle that didn't let you see the player.

Welp, it's dark out so you can't see much but just wait till the AM coffee shot I post up.

Across the bay, maybe a 3 minute walk

1.JPG

Resort room is awesome and comfortable, nice little coffee station for the AM... however....

3.JPG

Oh and we've traveled so far only to stumble upon coffee cups from: UPSTATE NY! WTF!!!
@Mara Cachafa @Jpkindbud @Lil Dab - I think y'all are part of the NY crew

4.JPG

But seriously, wait until I post where these cups are sitting in the morning.....

Wanna know something fucked up? That weird lookin' kid in the movie Deliverance didn't actually play the banjo when he and the other guy on guitar played Dueling Banjos. He wore a shirt with slits cut out the back that let an actual banjo play put his arms through to play, and shot at an angle that didn't let you see the player.

5277bc87884a67ae4bd93edc2c2fcd39--banjos-paddles.jpg
:yoinks: ppp

Omfg found a new place nearby today and when i went to check the menu i noticed it said if u sign up for the text club u get a reward for a free “mini” plate that comes with 2 choices of meat! So everyone in the house signed up and made 4 separate orders and now everyone is eating for free for our first time getting food from here! :eyebrows::headbang::rofl:
95C15B68-6C39-4BD3-A813-B2FAC7464796.jpeg
7B5F8D0C-344D-4FF3-9FC6-F8ED25CDED0E.jpeg
2BD72A9D-6CC5-4836-91E0-11599CAB53A6.jpeg

And this is the mini size plate! :woohoo1::vibe:

A0A1B6BD-F249-428A-85D2-FA1BB2B428F6.jpeg

I grew up in North Dakota, next to the Badlands. One of my best friends family had a horse ranch out in the middle of the boonies, and this was before cell phones with GPS, I'd drive out there and I'd get direction that I'd written down from him that read like a cheat code to some 8-bit Nintendo game. "Go left left, right, up up down down, half moon circle up right past the fork in the road. If you run into an oil pumpjack you took the wrong road, and have fun backing up on that because you won't know until it's too late, but if you don't die then go right back out on the main road until you get to the river. You can't cross the river with your vehicle, trust me. I'll cross it in mine, it should work, if not you're going to get wet. By the way, I had to haul a baby calf off in my Bronco last night so you might smell calf placenta in the back seat."

Ahhhhh.

And fucking A. I totally found that oil pumpjack.

Back