IMG_20240912_134714044.jpg

Speaking of hurricanes, hope all you Midwestern folks are all good?

hate to break it to ya & all, but hurricanez simply don't happen here, despite the state name bein mizery....jus sayin ;) anyhoo, 89 & half-sunny today, so all good :cools: ppp

Evening growers n show-ers. Tired AF from today’s unusually laborious day, trippled my exercise ring today running totes (program year end bull chips)…
So ofc I came home to see Bongzilla with open arms like my pooch when I get home…Kicked my teeth in qwik…
My wife was having some sinus grief ystrdy, n showed me this picture, i bust up laughing cause my dyslexic arse saw it as “Very High Weed Affects”
:crying:
IMG_0053.png

Evening growers n show-ers. Tired AF from today’s unusually laborious day, trippled my exercise ring today running totes (program year end bull chips)…
So ofc I came home to see Bongzilla with open arms like my pooch when I get home…Kicked my teeth in qwik…
My wife was having some sinus grief ystrdy, n showed me this picture, i bust up laughing cause my dyslexic arse saw it as “Very High Weed Affects”
:crying: View attachment 1706684
Afternoon amigro :pass:

Question for those who use SuperThrive!

How much do you use per gallon? Not the 1/4tsp/1.23ml per gallon recommended on the bottle right? I have heard of people using that much but i try to stay at about 5drops/0.05ml per gallon. Is that cool for autos? Am i using too much? Too little? Just want start with the right info. My plants are on Day19 in Fox Farm Happy Frog/pearlite20%, and need to be watered tonight, as of now they have only had water and i plan on feeding the soil/bennies and plants tonight very lightly with 3/4Tbs unsulphered blackstrap molasses and 5drops SuperThrive ph’d to 6.2 before i start feeding FoxFarm Liquid trio at 25-50% once a week, Starting next week. Sound okay to yall? Or am i about ruin the work ive put in so far?

Back