Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Got my chores done early. Went back to Costco to look at that Generator again because the numbers did not line up in my head. I remembered them correctly and took a picture this time. This thing is way to big for what I want and would really have no place to store it.

It is the best deal out there if you need one this big. Costco says reg. price $900 on sale for $700 but I see retail on this is $1350. online.

IMG_20240702_101047856.jpg

I want a small inverter ~2000w dual fuel.

Yo @Mañ'O'Green

I was admiring your righteous cement mixer the other day (retrofitted for hoosh washing duties)…….

Did you use that to do the concrete work in your yard? I’ve been contemplating some projects, but I’m starting from scratch, knowledge wise :haha: And just trying to get some ideas…..

How big of a job can you tackle with something that size? :pass:

burger.png

2 burgers
4 slices American cheese
4 slices smoked bacon
double mushrooms
BBQ sauce top and bottom
Tomato relish both side of the middle bun
Top, bottom & middle, lightly toasted burger bun
Onion rings (I forgot to photo)

Yo @Mañ'O'Green

I was admiring your righteous cement mixer the other day (retrofitted for hoosh washing duties)…….

Did you use that to do the concrete work in your yard? I’ve been contemplating some projects, but I’m starting from scratch, knowledge wise :haha: And just trying to get some ideas…..

How big of a job can you tackle with something that size? :pass:
I built a pizza oven with it! How strong is your back? 2-60# sacks of cement will pour 2 square feet at 4" thickness. If you can mix and pour in 8 minutes then mix and start pouring in 8 minutes you can continuously pour with only expansion joints when needed. It is way more work than you can imagine trying to do a big slab. That said Design the project with 4 square foot increments.

I poured 20 - 80# sacks non stop to form the concrete casing on the oven. That was in 2011, I cannot lift a 80# or 60# sack of cement now. Hell I wince at 20# :haha:

Oven 7-02.jpgOven 7-11.jpg
Oven 7-22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back