My lizard gets 12/12 now, he's in winter mode now. He's an Aussie, he's a bit confused about the seasons. I forget to close a window and he's in winter for a month.
What kinda lizard? I used to have a veiled chameleon i stole from a pet store! :shrug::crying:

1725552231817.gif

Does it help your roots to have a fan blowing fresh air on airpots the same way it helps to have an airstone in your res? I feel like the benefits would be mutual. Anyway, i have a small fan blowing fresh air on my airpots now, cant hirt and still helps with circulation in my small tent!
No it will actually cause the pots to dry out unevenly and too quickly! Fan blowing too low does it to any mesh pot or basically any pot where u can see thru it and see the medium!

What kinda lizard? I used to have a veiled chameleon i stole from a pet store! :shrug::crying:

View attachment 1705168
*rescued….

Life is all about perspective….. in one instance, you preformed a criminal act. In another, you preformed a heroic act. In both, a lizard was liberated. Might as well be the hero of the story…..:thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

*rescued….

Life is all about perspective….. in one instance, you preformed a criminal act. In another, you preformed a heroic act. In both, a lizard was liberated. Might as well be the hero of the story…..:thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
Funny…..i got my baby ball python via the same method! I actually bought the $40 worth of stuff and a small aquarium for it all while the snake was in my pocket! Was worried its head would poke out while i was at register but he was liberated cleanly! :headbang::crying:

Funny…..i got my baby ball python via the same method! I actually bought the $40 worth of stuff and a small aquarium for it all while the snake was in my pocket! Was worried its head would poke out while i was at register but he was liberated cleanly! :headbang::crying:
See….heroic. You should wear a cape from now on… :haha: :pass:

Back