Jesus Christ u got some freaky long legs or u rocking a pair of stilts my man? :yoinks::haha::crying::pighug:

1725413745255.gif

Sure there's not something in the way and triggering a sensor? With all that stuff in the back... :pass:
unfortunately, the trunk lid is leaning directly onto the back windshield piece. It's a hard top in three sections and the trunk lid. So, something with the lid hydraulic(s). Bout to check some part pricing on rock auto.

Just hoping the local shop can fix it or get the roof to close.

saw parts are 200 used or 600 new with core exchange

I have recieved a number of packages in the mail and I have two upcoming plans:

Plan 1: Twisted Tree autos in coco with MC-1 part and the 420autoflower training/scrog in my current small tent. Worked great with the Jean-O RBF so lets step up the training and see how it goes.

Plan 2: Photo plant in organic soil in my new tent.

I got a 2x4 from Mars Hydro and I'm preparing to give some photo seeds a run in organic soil.

Can't start yet but a couple more weeks. Things are cooking and fermenting at the moment. I messaged the KIS guy on here and sent some emails. Got some excellent guidance and ended up spending some money with them. @KIS - Got my stuff! I have also seen @Waira use KIS stuff so I thought it must be pretty dang good.

KIS pack:

It also came with Miicrobial Mass but I didn't take a picture of it. Neat package.

KIS pack.JPG

Mixed those in following their directions. Big bag of Promix HP and a small-ish bag of a nute blended potting soil. Should be enough for a 25 gallon fabric pot I bought and some left over. It's wet and heavy at the moment. Turn it every other day for the next week until I leave for a quick 4-day vacation, then load up and get started once I'm back.

KIS mix.JPG

@Cerebral Goo is it the c70 convertible? Apparently the hydraulics on top going out is a thing! The notes for this video say something about it showing u how to manually open/close the top when this happens!

Thanks Fruitz! Have watched several vids, but pressed for time the next couple days. There's a pressure relief cord under the back seat, but will need 3-4 peeps to get it back down according to videos and there's more crap involved. The shop I'll be taking it to is really close and the speed limit is 25 between the two spots. Might get some weird looks, but that's kinda "normal" :rofl:

I'll have them put the top down if they can't fix it reasonably. There's two mechanics that specialize In Volvo stuff somewhat close by

Thanks again for lookin out!

Back