1000025680.jpg

1725400736132.gif

image.jpg

Calming my nerves before going into ballpark! Got here at like 2:20 so didn’t have to pay to park and since i still had 40 min took 10 to run to Walmart and back like 3 blocks up the road! Got back and was like 3 cars ahead of me pulling into parking lot here but 2 of the 3 stopped and had a fucking 5min convo with the gate attendant like they were high school buddies or some shit but literally took so fucking long right as i pull up to the gate the lot attendants are driving across the lot and dude made me sit there and wait on them only to charge me 50 fucking dollars to park! Wanted to cuss them the f out i was so pissed! :cuss::finger::crying:

Photo girls cruising right along Day 46 - 16 of flower

IMG_0922.jpeg
IMG_0923.jpeg

JeanO’s Legend in solo cup this might be my biggest solo cup yet :headbang:

IMG_0924.jpeg
IMG_0926.jpeg

Another one the Legends in a 3 gallon pot

IMG_0927.jpeg

Laughing Hyena Bahama Paint

IMG_0928.jpeg
IMG_0929.jpeg
IMG_0930.jpeg
IMG_0931.jpeg

Photo girls cruising right along Day 46 - 16 of flower

View attachment 1704879View attachment 1704880

JeanO’s Legend in solo cup this might be my biggest solo cup yet :headbang:

View attachment 1704881View attachment 1704882

Another one the Legends in a 3 gallon pot

View attachment 1704883

Laughing Hyena Bahama Paint

View attachment 1704884View attachment 1704885View attachment 1704886View attachment 1704887
Mine have become camera shy! I fucked up and forgot to refill water jugs and caused me to forget to water for only like 36hrs but rez musta already been sucked dry by then cuz 1 was mad yellow amd ugly by time i refilled em! Had waited cuz i finally took MOG advice and added the epsom and gypsum to the RO so wanted rez to be empty when i refilled with them but then i spaced apparently cuz i totally forgot! :shrug::doh::haha::rofl:

Mine have become camera shy! I fucked up and forgot to refill water jugs and caused me to forget to water for only like 36hrs but rez musta already been sucked dry by then cuz 1 was mad yellow amd ugly by time i refilled em! Had waited cuz i finally took MOG advice and added the epsom and gypsum to the RO so wanted rez to be empty when i refilled with them but then i spaced apparently cuz i totally forgot! :shrug::doh::haha::rofl:

How do you forget to fill them it's not like you have far to go to check them :doh: :crying::crying::crying:

Wife has a Volvo convertible. She was taking some paintings to a local gallery and had the top down to fit them in as there isn't really a trunk. She went to put the top back up and it only went up half way and threw an error statement....hydraulics bad. Luckily we're in small town and the parking lot of the gallery is out of sight. Headed to get a tarp and will drive it to the shop near by in the am with the roof half way. sllloooooooowwwwwly. This sounds expensive!

URGHHHHHHHH! Could of happened in a worse spot, so need to feel at least neutral about it

Screenshot 2024-08-17 at 12.06.25 PM.png

Back