Good evening Flower children.

Happy Labor Day.
IMG_0041.jpeg

Oh to the Hell yeah mayn…
IMG_0043.jpeg

Food prono money shot.(Green Chili sauce for me fries)
IMG_0044.jpeg

:drool::shooty::smokeout:

Im only on Day 9 on my Mephisto MephistOreoz indoor grow and since the day they broke the soil there has not been a single day that i did not notice substantial growth. One of the plants in particular has been extremely vigorous and is twice the size of the other now! This gonna be a fun little grow, i can already tell! Really stoked for this one!

Im only on Day 9 on my Mephisto MephistOreoz indoor grow and since the day they broke the soil there has not been a single day that i did not notice substantial growth. One of the plants in particular has been extremely vigorous and is twice the size of the other now! This gonna be a fun little grow, i can already tell! Really stoked for this one!
Start a thread for your grow. That way it's easier for people to follow or help. And you can get a cultivator club badge at the end :thumbsup:

No……

But it dawns on me, that you need to find more constructive things to do with your internet time than search pictures of scantily clad men.

:chimp:

The beauty of it is, I don't have to search anything. They just appear. When you have some friends with corporate desk jobs... :rofl:

Back