429E3CDE-942F-424A-89B4-0CF3B1C3AE5D.jpeg
ADE9DC12-06D7-4498-AAAC-9EA25832417B.jpeg
846A8E41-56D6-42D3-A0BA-56DC6DDD7AFB.jpeg

How do you guys smoke your weed? I smoke out of glass mostly but I love briar pipes. I smoke some wood with a nice tobacco and sugar leaves, I haven't figured out what I'm gonna do with those yet and they mix well with nice baccy.

Vaporizer. No combustion. No burning = no smoke = very easy on the lungs. Also there is no tar or burned ash & particulate matter going into your lungs. I'm not saying it's healthy but it's a lot better than inhaling burned plant smoke.

Pair the vape with a bong and it's even less noticeable. Just cool smooth vapor. I don't taste or smell anything but it hits hard & quick.

I used to like cigars here and there. Pipes are nice since they are quick. Corn cob actually works really nice for pipe tobacco.

Vaporizer. No combustion. No burning = no smoke = very easy on the lungs. Also there is no tar or burned ash & particulate matter going into your lungs. I'm not saying it's healthy but it's a lot better than inhaling burned plant smoke.

Pair the vape with a bong and it's even less noticeable. Just cool smooth vapor. I don't taste or smell anything but it hits hard & quick.

I used to like cigars here and there. Pipes are nice since they are quick. Corn cob actually works really nice for pipe tobacco.
To that point. Take a hit of each method and blow it through a paper towel. Which looks worse and that is what your lungs didn't filter. I prefer the flower vaporizer over all other forms. That and edibles.

Back