I’m freakin here!
image.jpg

Think I told y’all last year but… island on left is American island (actual name) and on right is Canada island. Morrisville area! Enjoying a Saranac Clouded dream IPA!

Good Morfnoevight All! Oh hell yes EO'n'Dabs O' Lil'MOBStar :lildab:

Monday is ok when it starts like this:
IMG_20240902_101506897.jpg

Yeah I pre+charged(buffered) then I rinsed. And then I almost ruined my grow. I was literally making spots in their final pots and I said holey shit I think I am supposed to run 300 ppm through it and then let it sit for 24 hours 😆.
See what happens when you take too much time off.
Throw some microbes in also.

Im new to auto flowers and probably wont be doing any topping or fimming of any kind until i understand the genetics i am working with and i am familiar with their growth periods. I have quite a few years experience with indoor hydro photoperiods but organic soil and outdoor i have only been a part of and not done fully myself. I plan to ease into it and experiment where it suits me for now, but until i gain the confidence with these little super plants i will keep all stress to a minimum. I will however keep that information in mind when i decide to take that leap. For now i am not brave enough to take that step with the plants i have going now. Maybe next grow i will do one extra plant just to see how it responds to stress at different periods. I wish i had the room and means to do everything at once, but dont we all lol. Thanks for replying and sharing your techniques with me!
Topping breaks the apical dominance of the plant. This distributes the hormones and nutrients more evenly through the plant and the resulting side colas will all be larger and with a more even growth height. This is super advantageous indoors. It is the easiest training method and I would not grow an auto indoors without doing it :2cents:

How do you guys smoke your weed? I smoke out of glass mostly but I love briar pipes. I smoke some wood with a nice tobacco and sugar leaves, I haven't figured out what I'm gonna do with those yet and they mix well with nice baccy.
Dabs Label.gif
Yabba dabba dooo :lildab:

@Son of Hobbes at least you didn't slip about the leather or restraints :shrug:

I had over $50 worth points sitting at a mail order place.

I spent 60 bucks for 5 grams of very pure distillate, thinking it's best for long-term storage.

Foolish. I should have bought shrooms.:doh:
I already have a 2 year stash and more to come....

I'm complaining about my choice but in 1976 I would be living a dream!

Back