Morning Kittens. :coffee2: I've been pretty sick since last week and wife decided it was the perfect time to start in on me. Which most of stuff just rolls off my back or I walk outside to get away from it. But she made mention of cops and they wouldn't even need a warrant cause she'll let em in.
Between bouts of chills and fever last night I really don't know if she'd actually do it so....better safe than sorry.
She definitely crossed a line there. I shut down my grow for a while in response to comments like that from a psycho young lady who depends on me for her meds. In my case she wasn't in my house, and didn't know exactly where I grow. It's most likely idle abusive language, seeking to hit you where it hurts the most, but who knows what evil lurks in twisted minds. You put up with a lot. I hope you will find a peaceful resolution to her loose lip.

My daughter started a small business making crocheted goods. Yesterday was the first event she’s done and didn’t do half bad. Thinking about putting some stuff online for sale just have to figure out the shipping costs so everything will be included.
View attachment 1704405View attachment 1704406View attachment 1704407View attachment 1704408View attachment 1704409View attachment 1704410View attachment 1704411View attachment 1704412View attachment 1704413View attachment 1704414View attachment 1704415View attachment 1704416View attachment 1704417
Love that mushroom bag! And donuts for the Phish kids!
:pass:

I've seen Maiden with Bruce and Blaze. I like Maiden and metal music in general. Just had a but too much of it so I don't listen too metal music much now. My son has moved away from home now but shit it was full volume distortion all the time here when he lived here. I enjoy Hip Hop still, like a lot. I found new love in the music from when I was a teenager somehow. I'm the fat old guy in a Subaru playing Dr Dre outside the quick-market.

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 11.35.38 AM.png

Anyone know what the hell this thing is? About 2" long. The back of our house is all glass so we got an entomology expose happening every night with the lights. It's dead, probably from smacking the glass 100 times... I'm calling it camo bug

View attachment 1704371
Cicada bro! U never seen 1?

that'z a cicada, plain & simple....ain't u never seen a cicada before-? :doh: ppp
U only beat me by 12hrs! :shrug::rofl:

Back