Gotta Try though....:chef:...do you do any Sweet ones.....pudding pizza....?.........

Asking for a friend.........:biggrin:..cough... @Fermented_Fruitz ...cough...

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:
I need to search around but there is a cheapo pizza place here known for all you can eat crappy pizza but they do make both a cherry and apple dessert pizza that is pretty good! Then again i have done many a dab since i last ate there so maybe not as tasty as i am remembering! :shrug::haha::rofl:

Last edited:
Labor Day is the last bash of summer in USA. A lot of people do barbecue. When I ran the marina a ton of people would call the day after Labor Day to have their boat put in winter storage.
I’ll still be wearing shorts on Christmas thank you very much! :yoinks::crying:

Pshhhh practically the same shit. lol

FIGHT ME!
1725121390152.gif

1725121363232.gif

1725121417794.gif

Happy caturday all! Especially to @Mossy for reminding me! Here they are…
Zelda
IMG_4170.jpeg

Fancy
IMG_4171.jpeg

Coon
IMG_4172.jpeg

And our eldest somewhere between 16 and ancient… OZZY!
IMG_4173.jpeg

Thoughts 18/6 vs 20/4!!! Im going 20/4 this time around unless i need to control how tall they are getting.
1725121625663.gif

18/6 other is just a waste of electricity! Also changing between the 2 doesn’t control the height of the plant! ;) :rofl::d5:

I need to search around but there is a cheapo pizza place here known for all you can eat crappy pizza but they do make a cherry and apple dessert pizza that is pretty good! Then again i have done many a dab since i last ate there so maybe not as tasty as i am remembering! :shrug::haha::rofl:

Is it Cici’s? we used to eat there when I was traveling around the mid west. It was cheap and all you can eat that’s about it :haha::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wife and sister law went to the cottage for the weekend so it’s just me and the spawn of satan here aka Luna :kitty:

IMG_0866.jpeg

Back