I'm so excited my old school HashPlant babies will be here in the next day or 2. So far his mothers have turned out to be very good.

I haven't finished finished assembling my system and checking for leaks. But I really don't want to get up...

Almost forgot i hit one station….well half a station cuz I didn’t grab my slice of cake from there and got this for pops to nibble on!
View attachment 1703735

Meatballs with honey chipotle bbq sauce, orange chicken and noodles and homemade chicken pot pie! Still like 6 tables to go! Oh i had ham and stuffing and sweet potato casserole from the table across from us! :headbang::vibe:
Don't know if I've ever seen a pot pie without any seasoning :shrug: Square meatballs? :nono:

The RO system and water softener are ready to unbox and mess around with so

IMG_0252.png

Don't know if I've ever seen a pot pie without any seasoning :shrug: Square meatballs? :nono:
I was gonna say I didn’t eat the meatballs! Definitely not the homemade italian style meatballs moms makes with the combo of pork and beef! Them looked like precooked walmart meatballs with sweet baby rays sauce (it really did use that sauce it was on the table) but i did hear her say the pot pie was homemade….in her backyard…. unless i was hearing things! Hence why i skipped that table! :yoinks::haha::rofl:

The cake was fucking awesome tho as u can tell by the lack of pic! I inhaled it too quick! :nono::woohoo1::crying:

Back