can't you just make the new phones readings match the old phone. Set the phones side by side under your lights at 50%. should get you close enough for what we do.
1724974012937.gif

1724974031602.gif

Guessing its cause he trades in that's what I do saves quite a bit on the new phone :pass:
Traded in my 8 but have a 1/2 dozen ranging from 4-6+! I use an old 6+ for photone and traded in my iphone 8+ for the 13 pro! This Christmas i am getting the 16 since this ones paid off! :d5:

Traded in my 8 but have a 1/2 dozen ranging from 4-6+! I use an old 6+ for photone and traded in my iphone 8+ for the 13 pro! This Christmas i am getting the 16 since this ones paid off! :d5:

Not sure I'll get the new one right away I'll probably get the 16 just before the 17 comes out that's what I did with my 14 now. Normally skip a couple models I never get them as soon as they come out :nono: :pass:

Not sure I'll get the new one right away I'll probably get the 16 just before the 17 comes out that's what I did with my 14 now. Normally skip a couple models I never get them as soon as they come out :nono: :pass:
I just know they usually do the best trade in deals over the holidays when it comes out! That’s what I’m telling myself anyways! :shrug::crying:

Almost forgot i hit one station….well half a station cuz I didn’t grab my slice of cake from there and got this for pops to nibble on!
6FC1D8F2-31A4-4887-A98F-5B6C86E82AB3.jpeg

Meatballs with honey chipotle bbq sauce, orange chicken and noodles and homemade chicken pot pie! Still like 6 tables to go! Oh i had ham and stuffing and sweet potato casserole from the table across from us! :headbang::vibe:

Back