Ok just found out it’s first gen iPhone SE. I got it in 2017. So it’s practically brand new!
1724954236424.gif

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Hoping for good news for you @PinkyNotTheBrain :karmacloud:.

Got the grill assembled and run the burn-in.

IMG_20240829_110740235.jpgIMG_20240829_110724268 (1).jpg

@bushmasterar15 after seeing your hot dogs I ended up with a friendlier late night (for me) version.
IMG_20240828_201008076 (1).jpg

This morning's breakfast was delicious.

IMG_20240829_085413536 (1).jpg

Dr. said they want a CT to see if im beating the infection but all blood work show that i am. 👍
So I guess depending on how the CT looks they start talking about options for curing the issue which they think is in the colon

Dr. said they want a CT to see if im beating the infection but all blood work show that i am. 👍
So I guess depending on how the CT looks they start talking about options for curing the issue which they think is in the colon
That is good news, Keep eating as well as you can. When can you get the CT?

I was gonna ask if they had given you a diagnosis... :pighug: ...once they do you can start getting tips for preventing a return.

That makes sense. Hopefully laws will change i hate to see anybody harassed for doing what they love, and when it doesnt hurt anybody. Its really sad. Stay stealth, like a ninja.
@Mossy Has dragon fighting ninja skills

ninja-baby.gif

Back