@Mossy u owe me 10....jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp

Oops.... don't know how that happened...... :biggrin: ....I'm good for it.....................Honest.........:crying:
1724863702473.gif

View attachment 1703314

Taking the nephews to the Ranger game next tuesday! Not like its an exciting season but wanted to get them one of these!

View attachment 1703315

The game i went to where i got a ring it was the first 29,000 fans that got it so you would think there would be plenty but i got there 2hrs before gates opened and it was fucking nuts already! So busy the $50 lot attached to stadium u couldn’t park in unless you bought a parking pass online with your tickets! Didn’t think nephews would wanna wait in that shit so doing it on a theme night giveaway where only people who bought their ticket online thru the theme night link can even get a ring! It also says these are elevated rings whatever that means so not sure if they are nicer then the others! :thumbsup::vibe:

image.jpg

Not sure if bro in law will go but wanna go to the 9/21 game cuz also a ring giveaway but its a random giveaway and can be Seager/Semien/Eovaldi/ or Garcia (which is the 1 i have) but since random can’t pick gotta just hope for the best if u want a Seager or Semien ring! Its a 1pm game tho so gates open at 11am which means need to be out there eating an early breakfast in front of the stadium if u wanna shot at them 2 rings!

Back