To Dab or not to Dab, that is the question?
1724783964575.gif

image.jpg

Ooooww doggies the Double Bubble is good!:lildab:

Well this is where as @Bruce Campbell recently stated it is the Law of Diminishing returns at play here. My unwillingness to put in all of that time and work is a diminishing factor but I think space is my greatest limiting factor besides the 6 plant limit here. I could easily fill my 4'x6'x7.5' space with a single photo plant using a manifold technique. I would expect a 4# harvest after 150 days. or I can grow 6 autos in 75 - 90 days and get 2.5# so if you do the time-weight math it is about the same in ounce per month. Autos is the easier and hence my path. As far as quality is concerned I am perfectly BAKED.

I personally believe that the plant knows how to grow what it needs better than I do. It spent energy growing that leaf for a reason. So I don't take leaves off the plant. I do harvest leaves when making salves - my salves work well. I also break the apical dominance by topping. I do this to keep the plant shorter and bushier for the indoor environment.

where am I now?
Whatever you've been doing has been working well for you Brother. :thumbsup: Consistently pulling 2-2.5 pounds in 100 days or less on a 4x8’ tray is very respectable and more than enough for yourself. Low maintenance with excellent results is the way to go. :mrgreen:

Whatever you've been doing has been working well for you Brother. :thumbsup: Consistently pulling 2-2.5 pounds in 100 days or less on a 4x8’ tray is very respectable and more than enough for yourself. Low maintenance with excellent results is the way to go. :mrgreen:
The tray is 2.5'x4' the floor space is 4'x6' so my yield is good. I am sweating out my germination they seem to be slow. I always say this :hurry::rofl:

Back