Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Just pressed some 2 year old Lil' MOBStar I am so high......... I am growing it again soon. Waiting on germination now.

To defoliate or not? I have not witnessed a better grow style than @420autoflower's it involves a lot of training and defoliation, it is masterful. It is way too much work for me. I am lazy and in that regard the plant will for the most part grow itself quite satisfactorily. I top above the forth or fifth node and only defoliate late in flower to improve air flow. I have a 4'x6'x7.5' grow space and average 2-2.5 pounds off 6 plants. I am pleased as punch with that yield and it keeps me knee deep in meds.

Neighbors :goodluck:
No need to defoliate @Mañ'O'Green.
You always grow fantastic plants with your system and they get plenty of light/airflow with the way you spread them out in your tray. :mrgreen:
View attachment 1703022

View attachment 1703023

Before photo @Cerebral Goo ........

View attachment 1703025

Later... Well plucked...... :pass:...

Testing @420autoflower theory that taking the leaves means all the energy goes into bud production....

I could see it being Really beneficial in your grow box now........but....I can't see how you would be able to get at them to do it......:headbang:

I Wish I had the photo from the weekend I plucked them..... they looked like the last chicken left at Sainsbury's.........:crying:...but I must have deleted it......:pass:
Looking good @Mossy! :thumbsup:
Love your pup! :lol:

1000025353.png

View attachment 1703022

View attachment 1703023

Before photo @Cerebral Goo ........

View attachment 1703025

Later... Well plucked...... :pass:...

Testing @420autoflower theory that taking the leaves means all the energy goes into bud production....

I could see it being Really beneficial in your grow box now........but....I can't see how you would be able to get at them to do it......:headbang:

I Wish I had the photo from the weekend I plucked them..... they looked like the last chicken left at Sainsbury's.........:crying:...but I must have deleted it......:pass:

I've seen the argument/rationale for both. I've gotten extremely lazy as of late. Have been plucking 4-6 a day off each plant, but obviously still a jungle. Usually pluck a lot more off the photos than autos. Will go a little heavier this evening. Humidity is a big challenge where I am, so it will help tremendously!

Thanks again and hope you are having an enjoyable evening! :pass:

No need to defoliate @Mañ'O'Green.
You always grow fantastic plants with your system and they get plenty of light/airflow with the way you spread them out in your tray. :mrgreen:

Looking good @Mossy! :thumbsup:
Love your pup! :lol:
Ooooww doggies the Double Bubble is good!:lildab:

Well this is where as @Bruce Campbell recently stated it is the Law of Diminishing returns at play here. My unwillingness to put in all of that time and work is a diminishing factor but I think space is my greatest limiting factor besides the 6 plant limit here. I could easily fill my 4'x6'x7.5' space with a single photo plant using a manifold technique. I would expect a 4# harvest after 150 days. or I can grow 6 autos in 75 - 90 days and get 2.5# so if you do the time-weight math it is about the same in ounce per month. Autos is the easier and hence my path. As far as quality is concerned I am perfectly BAKED.

I personally believe that the plant knows how to grow what it needs better than I do. It spent energy growing that leaf for a reason. So I don't take leaves off the plant. I do harvest leaves when making salves - my salves work well. I also break the apical dominance by topping. I do this to keep the plant shorter and bushier for the indoor environment.

Just try not to forget were your going before you get to the door. That always sucks too.
where am I now?

Back