Have you tasted any of the sauces from that show? Guy at my sis' restaurant ordered a sample box from them. The Da Bomb will put a series hurting on ya!!!

In a related story, a friends printing company used to do labels for Dave's Insanity. He used to send sample taster boxes up on the regular. Every time I would see a box from them my sphincter cringed! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I have a tender tongue and haven’t made it to 4. My son has done them all! I pity his taste buds… or lack thereof

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Pressed some Fast Buds Blackberry yesterday, It has a nice strong buzz but so different than yesterday's Lil'MOBStar.

Stir fry chicken with eggplant and veggies. Rice noodles.

IMG_20240825_181531944.jpg

Overnight oats and some sautéed shrimp for breakfast. The espresso a blend of left over and new interesting not great.

IMG_20240826_093851017.jpg

Biker MOB from laughing hyena after talking with LH seems they have had some issues with some recent crosses not sure what went wrong but something didn’t go as planned. Just feel bad cause I don’t want this to look bad on them they have been doing such a great job don’t think these last couple plants have shown that

Yeah home for a week then gone again :woohoo1: Just realized next week is Labor Day and I’m off Wednesday on so I have to work Tuesday next week and that’s it just a full week ahead of me to get there :headbang::pass:
@Lil Dab This is what it is all about. looking at new genetics for our breeders comes with the inherent risk of "not" a good outcome. We get a lot more winners than losers. Thanks for taking one for the team!
:toke:

I got sent to HR for mumbling that the guys in the warehouse were a bunch of fucking idiots, reported by a new guy. I had to apologize to him. While I did I also promised to never call them anything else other than colossal fools. Every time I had to express how untrainable the guys in the warehouse were I called them colossal fools and he still heard "fucking idiots" in his head. When he got transferred to another state he shook my hand and wished me good luck with all of those colossal fools they are a bunch of fucking idiots. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have a tender tongue and haven’t made it to 4. My son has done them all! I pity his taste buds… or lack thereof
Ya i like a little spice but am a lightweight! Wanted to dtep up the spice from pepper jack on a burger and ordered the ghost pepper cheese and i ate 1 bite! Just the grease in bottom of box i licked my fingers and my whole mouth was ablaze! I gave the burger away! :yoinks::haha::crying:

Back