Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo...we sets off.. 11.20am...tobacco....taxes......breakfast........ :pass: ...tobacco...taxes..breakfast......

I say...listen....it is the busiest 2 weeks of the whole year for the beach......we are going down late....what about we do the jobs and come back to town for tapas and coffee......

What do ya mean Late....it is only 10am..........?

I mean Late...coz we didn't leave the house until almost 11.30am....

Aw...it doesn't matter....I'll get us in.......:nono:....

{the words strike dread...coz that usually means he is going to park somewhere you shouldn't....}

He goes down...and there is absolutely no parking spaces....

So he bangs..clangs and drives out like the frustrated boy racer he is..... :nono:....

Gets to the top of the road......shoots across the road with a vengence...straight back on the road to town........

So I says Woah.....were we not meant to got into the village to pay the tax...and get some tobacco.........?

And he goes Fluff it........I'm not turning back now......................................:doh:..........

And....you Wonder why I #SmokemoreDope ......:pass:

IMG_7468.JPG

The only saving grace was breakfast....Not on the beach.......:pass:........

Soo...we sets off.. 11.20am...tobacco....taxes......breakfast........ :pass: ...tobacco...taxes..breakfast......

I say...listen....it is the busiest 2 weeks of the whole year for the beach......we are going down late....what about we do the jobs and come back to town for tapas and coffee......

What do ya mean Late....it is only 10am..........?

I mean Late...coz we didn't leave the house until almost 11.30am....

Aw...it doesn't matter....I'll get us in.......:nono:....

{the words strike dread...coz that usually means he is going to park somewhere you shouldn't....}

He goes down...and there is absolutely no parking spaces....

So he bangs..clangs and drives out like the frustrated boy racer he is..... :nono:....

Gets to the top of the road......shoots across the road with a vengence...straight back on the road to town........

So I says Woah.....were we not meant to got into the village to pay the tax...and get some tobacco.........?

And he goes Fluff it........I'm not turning back now......................................:doh:..........

And....you Wonder why I #SmokemoreDope ......:pass:

View attachment 1625971

The only saving grace was breakfast....Not on the beach.......:pass:........
Well... Breakfast looks good :pighug::pass:

fell asleep on the sofa last night watching The Curse of Oak Island lol around 12 and woke at 4.
Had go down the Den and feed the girls then in the pissing rain and wind. Got a few things done tho and then hit the bong with a bang and knocked out again for a few hours
My child has adhd and Autistic and has me on the go from morning till night. up at 8am bed at 11pm with no day nap.
I dont get a chance to do anything untill she goes to bed so i operate in the early Am.
Thank fuck for Cannabis

Il tag u on the Dp Sfv Og ive got growin this run.
like the way shes been growing and how fast shez been

View attachment 1625929 Hmmm....hmmmmmmm Yup.....I'm sure I have been High before 6.19am once or twice............ :biggrin:

What's getting you this morning.......?

And...while you are at it.....your Favourite girl you have grown this season...........?

Only One....tag me and I'll Plus Rep you for it..........:yeah:

Morning y’all :coffee2:

@Mossy @Talonxracer hope you all are having a wonderful day so far!
Thanks, hope you have a great day.

I am having a good day, but forgot that I had to put the kindle on charge last night....I blame the digital detox I went thru, LOL

My child has adhd and Autistic and has me on the go from morning till night. up at 8am bed at 11pm with no day nap.
I dont get a chance to do anything untill she goes to bed so i operate in the early Am.
Thank fuck for Cannabis

Amen.......... :pass: ... Bless her.........:karmacloud:...

fell asleep on the sofa last night watching The Curse of Oak Island lol around 12 and woke at 4.

:coffee: Plenty coffee...plenty smoke.............:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back