Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I do not miss, is the days of having to get snow tires put on and taken off every year. Rear wheel drive full time sucks in the north.
Tell me about it.

Didnt see this till now, but Im saving up for a set of winter tires and wheels. Trying to avoid getting steelies, but may have to. Cheapest decent set of wheels and tires is like 1800 mounted, balanced, and with tpms

Sitting in the morning........Sun..................:biggrin:.....

IMG_7466.JPG

We are supposed to be going for beach breakfast this morning at 9am.....do the bank to pay our taxes...boo...and get some tobacco........

I'm showered...deodorised.....smokes rolled to go...............:biggrin:

Hubby is sitting...unshowered.....playing with his phone........

And...it is 10.20am...............:crying:.......sigh.........:pass:

Morning @Cannaficionado ...sounds like a Long day......... :pass:
Worth it though. Trying to get as much overtime as possible before there is none. Need tires for winter, and like I was saying the other day, if I can afford it I want a spare set of wheels so I can just swap out winter and summer tires when needed. If I can manage it I also wanna get a 4x4 tent and pack up my 3x3. I like it but it gets cramped fast, but thats not a necessity right now.

If I can manage it I also wanna get a 4x4 tent and pack up my 3x3. I like it but it gets cramped fast, but thats not a necessity right now.

:headbang: Grow tents are like house extensions............go for the biggest you can afford.........coz however Big it is...you will always Fill it........:crying:

Doesn't cost anymore to buy one then build one anymore
I wound up spending $235 on parts for my DIY press, using an old jack I had from when I leveled my house. A ready-made press frame could be cheaper. The electronic heat controls are made according to @Mañ'O'Green's instructions:
DIY_presss.jpg
3/8" steel, 1" aluminum$83.07metalsupermarket
threaded rod, 5/8-18, gr. B7$32.65eBay
hex nuts, 5/8-18$25.69eBay
cartridge heat elements$22.32eBay
PID temperature controls$29.82eBay
relays, thermocouples$29.08eBay
rocker switch$8.06Home Depot
strain relief x2$5.02Home Depot
project box$0.00old piece of duct
20T jack$0.00my basement
============