Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, hope you have a great day.

I am having a good day, but forgot that I had to put the kindle on charge last night....I blame the digital detox I went thru, LOL

Afternoon @Talonxracer :bighug: #SharingOne.......

I wouldn't say day to day that I was conscious of electricity...no noise...no smell.....but when it Stops......you Can Feel a difference.

But...you'll back in the swing soon....the cats will set your routine up again...........:pighug:.........

Amen.......... :pass: ... Bless her.........:karmacloud:...

:coffee: Plenty coffee...plenty smoke.............:pighug:
Id be in trouble if there was no coffee
30 cups a day with 2 heaped teaspoons / 3 sugers and Bongs galore and im good lol
Adhd comes from me and her mums Bibolar so you can only imagine.
Its hard work but we have everything in place to help her and keep her stimulated and do anything we can to excell her through and wont accept any one treating her differently cos when i was young i was basically isolated due to adhd in schools and stuff and told i was a bad bastard and that affected me in growing up and only now im older i realised that my family shouldn't of alowed that to happen and backed me up on that.
Its more recognised now these days as an illness rather that misbehaving

@Lil Dab on an unofficial smoke break..................
coff.gif
..coffee perked and ready......

Someone roll him a Swift one........
wakeandb.gif

Thanks, hope you have a great day.

I am having a good day, but forgot that I had to put the kindle on charge last night....I blame the digital detox I went thru, LOL
I like the idea of a digital detox 😝

Might have to try that myself

Id be in trouble if there was no coffee
30 cups a day with 2 heaped teaspoons / 3 sugers and Bongs galore and im good lol

Whatever gets you through the day........:shrug:.....parents don't get down days if their child is sick...they will Always take Priority...

Adhd comes from me and her mums Bibolar so you can only imagine.

Yup......:pass:

Its hard work but we have everything in place to help her and keep her stimulated and do anything we can to excell her through and wont accept any one treating her differently cos when i was young i was basically isolated due to adhd in schools and stuff and told i was a bad bastard and that affected me in growing up and only now im older i realised that my family shouldn't of alowed that to happen and backed me up on that.
Its more recognised now these days as an illness rather that misbehaving

Brain Blip.....or short circuit.....cannabis Fixes it.........:headbang:...........

Morning @MedCzech .....:bighug:...the greenhouse looks Amazing now....I Wish I could keep the patio as Tidy...........:headbang:
Yeah, it’s kind of my thing. I guess I like order… :salute:

The greenhouse has been fun. Looking forward to next season already.

Afternoon @Talonxracer :bighug: #SharingOne.......

I wouldn't say day to day that I was conscious of electricity...no noise...no smell.....but when it Stops......you Can Feel a difference.

But...you'll back in the swing soon....the cats will set your routine up again...........:pighug:.........
Good afternoon @Mossy !

The first few days up at the lake camp were almost panicky without electricity, LOL

Buster has been a real stick tight since we got back off the mtn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back