Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like an opinion on what to do when a plant grows into the light and the light cannot be raised any further. Witcher's Creek in a five gallon fabric autopot. Kicking ass so far. Just getting too tall at day 42.

I'd like an opinion on what to do when a plant grows into the light and the light cannot be raised any further. Witcher's Creek in a five gallon fabric autopot. Kicking ass so far. Just getting too tall at day 42.
Super crop her :headbang::muahaha::naughtystep:

Here my last one Acapulco gold I've been pretty rough on her by super cropping 4 different branches to stop them from going through the light and have removed a lot of her lowers that were way under developed don't think they would have amounted to much plus she's pretty thick

IMG_5454.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

Super crop her :headbang::muahaha::naughtystep:

Here my last one Acapulco gold I've been pretty rough on her by super cropping 4 different branches to stop them from going through the light and have removed a lot of her lowers that were way under developed don't think they would have amounted to much plus she's pretty thick

IMG_5454.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG
That's about where I'm at. I gave them all a nice haircut at moved three plants to another tent. I guess I have more work to do. "Do what is hard today so tomorrow will be easier." What is nice about the witcher's creek is that the lower branches grew up to all be even. Just the main branch sticks up about five inches.

That's about where I'm at. I gave them all a nice haircut at moved three plants to another tent. I guess I have more work to do. "Do what is hard today so tomorrow will be easier." What is nice about the witcher's creek is that the lower branches grew up to all be even. Just the main branch sticks up about five inches.

Yup don’t be afraid to do it I’ve seen others have to do it also.. Just pinch and roll the stem between you fingers to soften it up and then bend over you may need to weight them with something to stop them from standing right back up.. I’ve done it with and without grafting tape with the same outcome :goodluck::pop:

WooooHoooooo......it's Only August ..................and I've already Found hubbys Christmas Pressie..............:eyebrows:

View attachment 1625994
Don't do it Wiz! Wuhan, china isn't that where covid started? First they try to send you seeds now  they gonna try and get you with a toilet
giphy-downsized.gif
vHQjvT.gif
dikembe-mutombo.gif

Supercrop it low, and lay it down.

Yup don’t be afraid to do it I’ve seen others have to do it also.. Just pinch and roll the stem between you fingers to soften it up and then bend over you may need to weight them with something to stop them from standing right back up.. I’ve done it with and without grafting tape with the same outcome :goodluck::pop:
I just bent the top over and it popped back up twice.

NO.

You bend it back and forth several times, each time a little farther. Crush and roll the bend between your fingers till it snaps inside like a lightstick.

You pinch pressing from the direction you want to bend.

It's a little scary, but do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back