Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are great. The only Wicked Witch I’ve grown was the “desert pheno” as Magic coins it. More sweet, less gas, less potent. She was shorter, bushier than the more frequent pheno.
Ronin just released some new work. They are passionate about the plant.
I just cut ronins high strangeness. She is drying right now. Came with a couple testers i cant wait to try. I also got ronin smoke. Cross from the ripple and high strangeness. Kinda cool to be grow a parent with its off spring. I also picked up binarys spring mix. They where all fire. Some plants suffered at the end cause my accident still all fire.

They aren't rock solid like some others ive grown but man they are swelling up! Gonna check trichs again next week and see where she is at. Still got a good amount of clear.
Did your SMQ have 3 fingers throughout the whole plant?
Seems like she self topped too, the only plant I regret topping. She just looks very uneven and weird, but she's happy so I'm letting her ride.
View attachment 1621102
View attachment 1621105
I have a 3 fingered strawberry cheesequake going now. Pointy buds. Looks like it's gonna be a good hash plant
PXL_20230803_232004390.MP.jpg
PXL_20230803_232016224.MP.jpg

I just cut ronins high strangeness. She is drying right now. Came with a couple testers i cant wait to try. I also got ronin smoke. Cross from the ripple and high strangeness. Kinda cool to be grow a parent with its off spring. I also picked up binarys spring mix. They where all fire. Some plants suffered at the end cause my accident still all fire.
There are a few more in Binary’s pipeline, but maybe one filial away. I’m hoping to retest one soon.
A few favorites are retired, which is a bummer. Hopefully, they save a few for repro and revisit them at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back