Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not defoliate right now, but maybe someone who regularly defols will chime in.
they got schwazzed recently too, what about the messed up leaves?
pH perfect.....isn't in small doses. it's made for big res's. I've had my 1 gal mix jump from 6 to 9 in an hour.
i mix up 5 litres at time and use it within an hour after mixing well. (dechlorinated water)

Anybody got any experience with Viking gardens? Wife got a sundae driver cart from the dispo and loves the effects. Only sundae driver I can find in an auto is from Viking
I never have but been eyeing up there stains for some time never pulled the trigger. A guy i follow on ig just grew thors hammer and looked very nice if that helps at all.

Anybody got any experience with Viking gardens? Wife got a sundae driver cart from the dispo and loves the effects. Only sundae driver I can find in an auto is from Viking
Happy wife……. I think multiverse beans offers that line. Never seen it grown.

they got schwazzed recently too, what about the messed up leaves?

i mix up 5 litres at time and use it within an hour after mixing well. (dechlorinated water)
Leave them! If its a deficiency pulling food from leaves chopping them off just means it will move to another leaf! Also if its starting at top of plant i believe its an immobile nutrient issue so prob a micronute deficiency but what do I know…i just guess and hope for the best with mine! ;) :crying:

Thanks for the reps, kind words friends!! Caved and cleaned my Gpen11. Too ripped to function on Zazzafraz. Heavy, but not mind erasing , just blurring.

Sundae driver is a strain from Cannarado genetics! ;)

Its an old strain so u aren’t likely to find it without forking over an arm and a leg! Or u need to make an instagram and find u someone on there willing to part with some! The auto one just stole the name!

Thanks for the reps, kind words friends!! Caved and cleaned my Gpen11. Too ripped to function on Zazzafraz. Heavy, but not mind erasing , just blurring.
I been smoking some wicked witch on and off. Some good stuff. Magic is a great breeder. Same with binary and ronin. By far my favorite breeders. Got a nurple going those beans are tuff to get.

I been smoking some wicked witch on and off. Some good stuff. Magic is a great breeder. Same with binary and ronin. By far my favorite breeders. Got a nurple going those beans are tuff to get.
They are great. The only Wicked Witch I’ve grown was the “desert pheno” as Magic coins it. More sweet, less gas, less potent. She was shorter, bushier than the more frequent pheno.
Ronin just released some new work. They are passionate about the plant.

Sundae driver is a strain from Cannarado genetics! ;)

Its an old strain so u aren’t likely to find it without forking over an arm and a leg! Or u need to make an instagram and find u someone on there willing to part with some! The auto one just stole the name!
Screenshot_20230803-192304.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back