Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From banks or do they have a direct option?
Magicbeancompany.com is their website. He offers purchase through CashApp. There is a process to follow but I’m old and usually go through Multiverse, DCSE or OES. His seeds are reasonable…very.
There is not much available right now on his site. If you buy, leave a personal note letting him know you are AFN.
I don’t know the exact time of the drop, just that it is 8/8.

yeah its ph perfect,
i feed using feed, feed, water, they last got water so they due a feed now.

u think this will help.?
pH perfect.....isn't in small doses. it's made for big res's. I've had my 1 gal mix jump from 6 to 9 in an hour.

Magicbeancompany.com is their website. He offers purchase through CashApp. There is a process to follow but I’m old and usually go through Multiverse, DCSE or OES. His seeds are reasonable…very.
There is not much available right now on his site. If you buy, leave a personal note letting him know you are AFN.
I saw the site but wasn't sure if it was legit so I figured I'd ask :pass: Pretty sure I have cash app. Whether it works is a different thing

D

CoM is good stuff, but a bit dense out the bag. I tend to overwater if I don’t add plenty of perlite.
I did that my first run but then got away from it maybe i should put some in but yet i have about got it figured out how much and when to water definitely tricky in CoM dense is a good word I always used sponge :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

pH perfect.....isn't in small doses. it's made for big res's. I've had my 1 gal mix jump from 6 to 9 in an hour.
I believe it is the lower ppm at full strength I think it's ok if I remember right:shrug::baked: I just remember @DCLXVI talking about experimenting with it he said the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back