Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought was too much N, but the lower/older leaves aren’t overly dark, and no clawing there. That is why lockout came to mind.
Not disagreeing with you have way more experience then me :worship: but neither were mine on my sour bubbly but she has/had the claw bad.. I assumed if was from the top dressing she had gotten a few days prior to symptoms but the water soluble nutrients in the top dressing were more then she liked and the nutrients hadn't got the the older leaves yet.. I get that symptoms often in the CoM SB especially if I over water

My first thought was too much N, but the lower/older leaves aren’t overly dark, and no clawing there. That is why lockout came to mind.
i think the water was the problem. i always thought that the light mix soil would buffer the water

The Dactura are looking good too....I Think I prefer the whites over the colours ones........... :headbang: ..you not got any more markets planned to sell them....?
Not the Dats, the lady I bought my purps from is selling in the same markets so I won't step on toes.

D
Not disagreeing with you have way more experience then me :worship: but neither were mine on my sour bubbly but she has/had the claw bad.. I assumed if was from the top dressing she had gotten a few days prior to symptoms but the water soluble nutrients in the top dressing were more then she liked and the nutrients hadn't got the the older leaves yet.. I get that symptoms often in the CoM SB especially if I over water
CoM is good stuff, but a bit dense out the bag. I tend to overwater if I don’t add plenty of perlite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back