Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't put Rado and cannarado together:doh::pimp: I'm not interested in clones but I gotta do a photo run pretty soon to scratch an itch
They sell seeds! I have a few of their strains! Zawtz X grape pie is coming up in my next photo run! Gotta budget space tho cuz they r actually photo regs! Most are photo fems tho but these were freebies!

They sell seeds! I have a few of their strains! Zawtz X grape pie is coming up in my next photo run! Gotta budget space tho cuz they r actually photo regs! Most are photo fems tho but these were freebies!
I've got a bunch of photo reg seeds I've been wanting to grow but I have no idea what I'm doing :bong:

I've got a bunch of photo reg seeds I've been wanting to grow but I have no idea what I'm doing :bong:
Last time i did 2 per pot and culled males but no guarantees will be a female in each pot so doing it that way could wind up with a tent thats not full! Can also pay for tissue testing fairly cheap and it will tell u male or female long before u flip them!

Last time i did 2 per pot and culled males but no guarantees will be a female in each pot so doing it that way could wind up with a tent thats not full! Can also pay for tissue testing fairly cheap and it will tell u male or female long before u flip them!
Kinda figured 4 3gal pots of coco with 3 reg seeds in each

they got schwazzed recently too, what about the messed up leaves?

i mix up 5 litres at time and use it within an hour after mixing well. (dechlorinated water)
i fed them all to runoff with Sensi Bloom A+B in the hope things get better, i know that its not an overwatering issue but likley Ph problem so gona add the nutes everytime now to buffer my waters ph as i dont trust it now cos this leaf thing is the first time its happened. I ordered a inkbird tds/ph meter and it will be here in a day or 2. so can test my water and feeds then
thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back