Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Cerebral Goo :pass: Night everyone :toke::lildab::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
1691120653043.gif

@JP1 Mephisto is doing a Sundae Thumper, but don't know what it is made of. I see clones pop up every once in awhile and will keep an eye out. Also, bout to pop a couple Sundae Driver x Trop Cherry from Relentless Genetics. Will hit ya up when I do. Will pull clones and maybe make some seeds with the clones if there's a good one

@JP1 Mephisto is doing a Sundae Thumper, but don't know what it is made of. I see clones pop up every once in awhile and will keep an eye out. Also, bout to pop a couple Sundae Driver x Trop Cherry from Relentless Genetics. Will hit ya up when I do. Will pull clones and maybe make some seeds with the clones if there's a good one
The mephisto is a wedding cake repro. No idea why they called it sundae anything :shrug:

Nice! I was at that show. Climbed the mountain to get in!!! You had to have a ticket to get into the gondolas at Squaw Valley. We didn't have tix and that was the option. Quite a few did the same and the organizers weren't't cool about at first, but finally agreed if you had the gumption to climb a mountain....

A couple weeks before was the last Eel River shows. Those were an insanely good time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back