Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda figured 4 3gal pots of coco with 3 reg seeds in each
That may be overcrowded depending on how long u veg them! If using smaller pots u may wanna start in even smaller pots and transplant after u know whats female! I just suck at hand watering small pots so i just started extra but i was in 10gal pots!

Amazon product

would this be good in a grow room?​

I have a Katchy in my lung room it does a ok job but doesn’t get them all.. Thanks for reminding me I need to clean and change the trap :doh: :baked::crying:

IMG_5896.jpeg

Amazon product

:nono: I did no such thing they did it to themselves :doh: :crying:
Don’t feel bad i am still in the habit of hanging a yellow sticky card from my fan cuz i used to add rove beetles and those fuckers would fly all over my bedroom! :cuss::deadhorse:

We got any electricians in here? Hoping someone can give me a ballpark of what i am gonna have to spend cuz this floor ac pulls too much power to where it has thrown the breaker prob 6 times today! Assuming they are gonna need to split my bedroom into 2 separate 15amp breakers but no clue if thats what needs to be done and also how much works involved! Trying to figure out about how much this is gonna set me back!

Don’t feel bad i am still in the habit of hanging a yellow sticky card from my fan cuz i used to add rove beetles and those fuckers would fly all over my bedroom! :cuss::deadhorse:
Oh do I know I still use sticky traps and the ladybugs like those too :doh: :naughtystep::crying:

They aren't rock solid like some others ive grown but man they are swelling up! Gonna check trichs again next week and see where she is at. Still got a good amount of clear.
Did your SMQ have 3 fingers throughout the whole plant?
Seems like she self topped too, the only plant I regret topping. She just looks very uneven and weird, but she's happy so I'm letting her ride.
View attachment 1621102
View attachment 1621105

Don't remember how many fingers on the leaves, but know it wasn't 3. Have had a couple of Mephistos with 3 fingers though. Most recently one of the Mangos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back