Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to let it go 💯 in my opinion. Get your zen on.
1691003956705.gif

1691003910648.gif

Time to let it go 💯 in my opinion. Get your zen on.
I am done if you hadn’t noticed I have been pretty quite about the situation but it keeps being put in front of me and reminded of.. so I felt the need to say something since I was in the headlines :doh: :crying:
I’m over it and feel better since I’m still here :vibe::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Humpday Live Stoners.

hump-day-icegif-25.gif

Lmao indeed why I didn’t even read that nonsense! Don’t need that shit messing with my high! ;) :rofl::pass:
Shit can mess with your high :frog: Maybe your not doing it right? Have you tried Dabs?

Dabs Label.gif uhmmm nothing messes with my high cept more high :frog::frog::frog::lildab:

Lots going on in the greenhouse…

Rainbow 🌈 Glue #2 walking the green mile

IMG_8389.jpeg

Can’t hold herself up anymore and trichomes are finally full and ready to go ✅

IMG_8391.jpeg

You can see the Gorilla Glue influence in her genetics 💯‼️ She is very GG dominant in my opinion 👍 and smells that way too. I don’t really smell much of the Rainbow Runtz in her. Ok with me, that GG is sticky as hell and super skunky. I don’t have any meds with this profile, so I am happy to add her in!

IMG_8396.jpeg

The main bud was really heavy. My guess it will be a 25 gram top bud medley. It was over 60 grams wet 😳
IMG_8398.jpeg

Down to the dry room she goes. Her sister will come down, along with the Mimosa x Orange Punch 🍊🥊‼️

Take care y’all ‼️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back