Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. Shitty cell service in here .No answers yet . they didn't find stones blocking my ducts like they expected to. Lots of inflamed organs and 5 vertebrae have compression fractures but no answers yet. Finally got a dose of morphine and can have a liquid diet. I couldn't believe when they weighed me. Its the lightest ive ever been as an adult. Hoping they find something soon 🤞

Poor @PinkyNotTheBrain :pighug: ...I was expecting a blocked duct too.....:headbang:...hoping they find something soon....

At least they got you some decent pain relief........:headbang:

I try to convince everyone I know to grow and always tell them to visit here to see how easy it can be. But I ALWAYS describe the site the same, as a friendly troll free family community with no hate to be found. Just happy folks who want to help and smoke weed together. Obviously stuff can happen occasionally but when you get potheads in a room without politics or religion chances are it’s gonna be fun

IMG_20230802_132253.jpg

Joined nightowl discord server a while back to look into getting some of Daz' gear and it apparently consists of a bunch of petulant man-children that fervently defend Daz from questions like "When/where can I buy direct?" and when I dared ask suck a thing, the little fellas went on the attack... so I confirmed that participants had to be over 21 because of how some members were behaving and I was booted from the server.. Really REALLY weird shit.
:confused1: what the blue fuck?! You wanted to hand Daz $$ and transact, and the little sycophant cult-twerps took offense?
What a disappointment across the board... there comes a point when Daz himself needs to tell the wankers to stuff it back in their diapies and back the hell off! It's bad for bizz if nothing else... :doh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back