Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck all the drama i dont even get half of whats going on, but for real, some of you guys are fake af..
You guys liked his and her pics all the time and what he or she would post.... some of you even wished him happy bday yet now those same people are here talking shit even after they are gone a day later..
Kinda makes you wonder how they will talk about you when you aren't here...
I got love for everyone and love the site but all that shit really did shine a light on who just smiles and nods. If you don't like someone, don't fake the funk..
At least @Mossy and a few others had the balls to make it known or had the witts to mute them.
Some of you got alot to say all of a sudden that they aren't here.. Be the bigger person and move on already you guys are all grown acting like a bunch of gossip girls..

So WWWillie, what did you do on your summer vacation?
I built a wee fence!
IMG_5118.jpeg
IMG_5116.jpeg
IMG_5106.jpeg
IMG_5110.jpeg

Fuck all the drama i dont even get half of whats going on, but for real, some of you guys are fake af..
You guys liked his and her pics all the time and what he or she would post.... some of you even wished him happy bday yet now those same people are here talking shit even after they are gone a day later..
Kinda makes you wonder how they will talk about you when you aren't here...
I got love for everyone and love the site but all that shit really did shine a light on who just smiles and nods. If you don't like someone, don't fake the funk..
At least @Mossy and a few others had the balls to make it known or had the witts to mute them.
Some of you got alot to say all of a sudden that they aren't here.. Be the bigger person and move on already you guys are all grown acting like a bunch of gossip girls..

But yet you try to bring it back up and start more shit.. Some of us just try to be nice if you'd like I can be a dick :toke: What am I suppose to do sit and here and let them belittle me and talk shit on me:nono: I was trying to be the bigger man and not say anything just be the bigger person and get along with everyone.. Sorry but i can't help but feel like you are singling me out.. Guess I am better off just not saying anything and just be rude and ignore excuse me for trying to save face.. At this point i am so over the drama BS on site here I don't need it in my life GROW UP :pighug:

But yet you try to bring it back up and start more shit.. Some of us just try to be nice if you'd like I can be a dick :toke: What am I suppose to do sit and here and let them belittle me and talk shit on me:nono: I was trying to be the bigger man and not say anything just be the bigger person and get along with everyone.. Sorry but i can't help but feel like you are singling me out.. Guess I am better off just not saying anything and just be rude and ignore excuse me for trying to save face.. At this point i am so over the drama BS on site here I don't need it in my life GROW UP :pighug:
If i wanted to single you out i would have, but if the shoe fits, wear it..
I haven't said shit about this cause it really doesn't effect me but since everytime I log in and see grown men gossiping over something a female said yesterday i feel like i can say what i see.. get over it bro get out of your feelings it's not that serious. And this goes for anyone. Most people didn't say shit when he was here so you look weak talking behind peoples back, straight the fuck up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back